The Reznick Institute
for Oral Surgery and Implant Education
WE ARE PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE OUR UPCOMING 3 1/2 DAY IMPLANT COURSE FOR DOCTORS BEGINNING THEIR JOURNEY IN TO DENTAL IMPLANT SURGERY
February 16 - 21, 2021
Los Angeles, California
3 Days - Essentials of Implantology
This course aims to educate general dentists in the foundations of surgical principles and dental implant surgery.
Starting with the foundations of surgical, CBCT interpretation, and dental implant surgery, this course is designed to the general dentist who has placed 0-25 implants, so that they may deliver predictable care to their patients. On the third day, course attendees will use their acquired knowledge and skills to plan and perform dental implant surgery on live patients.
Doctors are encouraged to bring their staff member(s) who will be primarily responsible for assisting in implant surgical and restorative cases.
At the conclusion of this course, attendees will:
- Understand the fundamentals of safe surgery and implantology.
- Be familiar with atraumatic extraction techniques and ridge preservation.
- Understand the concept of prosthetically based implant planning to determine the proper position and orientation of each implant ﬁxture for ideal restoration.
- Become familiar with using CBCT software to plan implant surgery and how to order a surgical guide.
- Have a hands-on experience using the Neoss implant system, standard and guided, surgery kits to comfortably place implants accurately and efficiently using freehand or custom surgical guides.
- Understand which cases are appropriate to tackle and which cases are best to do in collaboration with a surgical specialist.
- Be comfortable with discussing implant surgery with patients and comfortable with discussions of post-operative management to assure success after surgery.